General Help Tips
Please note you must register for each auction using your user name and password.
If you don't have a User Name and Password click here.
If you forgot your password click the Register link for any Auction and enter your Email in the form labled "Forgot Your Password?" at the bottom of the page or call us at: (907) 349-7078.
Your password must be entered exactly as given including correct capitalization.
If you do not enter a valid credit card you will not be approved for bidding. Enter valid card by going into the Register link for the Auction you wish to place bids on.
Bidders are able to join the auction with or without audio. If bidding, bidding application requires java to be installed on your computer. Java is a free program. Live bidding requires that Java is installed on your computer. Click here to install Java.
For Technical assistance please contact us.
Bidding with audio/video requires a software download the first time you enter. If the application comes up on your computer and does not launch, your firewall may be blocking the application. Possible solutions would be to deactivate firewall or allow application in the firewall. If the media application launches and you can hear and see the auctioneer but cannot see the bidder buttons then this is also a firewall issue or you have security set to high in your browser (Should be set to medium). Popups should be allowed.
If you still cannot see live video, the webcam might be minimized. Find Webcam on left side of screen and click on maximize arrow.
Bidders with Dial-up connections should enter without sound or video, as the connection will be too slow.
Bidder's screen resolution should not be 800 x 600. It should be 1024 x768 or greater. (Click on Start, click on control panel, Appearance and Themes, Change the Screen Resolution, slide the slider to 1024 x 768.
Internet Explorer 7.0 users might have to push F11 to see all 3 grey bidding buttons.
If you are still having difficulties call us at: (907) 349-7078
|Before joining the Auction with Audio, you must install the Webtrain Audio & Video software.
- Click here to install the software.
If you do not get the popup box asking you to run or save the file, please type "http://www.webtrain.com/cabinet/webtrain.msi" directly into the browser address bar.
- Select "Open" or "Run" when prompted.
- When the installer appears, click "Next", then "Install", then "Finish".
- If not using Windows Vista, click here and select Auction you wish to participate in. when the above has been completed.
Windows Vista requires additional settings:
- You will need to add *.webtrain.com to Trusted Sites.
- Select Tools | Internet Options | Security.
- On the Security tab, click on Trusted Sites icon, then the [Sites] button.
- Uncheck "[ ] Require server verification (https:)"
- Enter *.webtrain.com in the upper most text box
- Click on the [Add] button.
- Click on [OK] and close the remaining interfaces.
- When the above has been completed, click here and select Auction you wish to participate in.
Vista Operating System and Latest Internet Explorer:
Go to Internet options
Place checkmark on compatibility button